::NAV BAR::

home about contact

Sunday 13 November 2011

Buy Handmade This Christmas


Here's a thought! Why not buy handmade this Christmas? A friend declared on Twitter this week that she will only buy handmade gifts this year. I thought it was a really great idea and fully support her choice. I think this Christmas I will buy as many handmade gifts as I possibly can. I have already bought gifts for people but, I have decided to buy a little handmade extra for friends and family. I though I would share some of my favourite shops to hopefully inspire you to buy handmade this Christmas.



DDD is my own personal accessories label. I make facinators, Headbands, Hair clips, Bags, Brooches and recently been working on 'home' textile projects I am inspired by vintage fashion, old movies and the rockabilly style that has recently come back into fashion. I hand sew all my corsages and use a variety of different fabrics. My aim to provide beautiful hand made accessories at affordable prices. My shop is a little bare at the minute but, I will be adding new items shortly. Feel free to contact me through Etsy or here on my blog if you have any questions or requests.



Mini Patisserie is a beautiful little shop on Etsy. I love the little miniature cake necklaces and jammy dodger rings. These pieces would make a great presents in any girls stocking this Christmas. 







Love Pin-up? Love Vintage unuseral lingerie? Then check out the lingerie by Frantic about Frances! Fantastic handmade retro lingerie designs available via Etsy. Find handmade Panties, Garters, Bloomers and cheeky tassles to impress you  or your loved one this Christmas. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment