::NAV BAR::

home about contact

Friday 23 March 2012

Revamp!


New Business Cards!

Doll Doll Dolly is about to go under a complete make over! I have been sitting here all morning editing photos and putting together a design for my business cards (above). I have decided to go back to making beautiful handmade accessories and I will be introducing my bridal range this summer! I am so excited! I have been working on new and exciting designs the last few weeks and putting together a business plan to present to the Prince's Trust. I started Doll Doll Dolly as an accessories label so I have decided to concentrate on my original idea and just go for it! I am Petrified!


I have been designing new accessories for my next collection and I have also been working with new elegant materials. I love to experiment with new techniques but sometimes it can be extremely difficult to get it right. My new bridal range is my baby right now, I have been working on veils and new elaborate headpiece! I will be working on a new blog design this weekend to go with my new look! I will also be having a SALE in my etsy shop to officially say goodbye to my old look. Happy Friday everyone!


Abbey x
 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Your new business cards look good and I can't wait to see your new range!

    ReplyDelete