::NAV BAR::

home about contact

Saturday 3 December 2011

Frighten Brighton!


Today I took part in Frighten Brighton, an event dedicated to horror and its fans. I had a stall where I sold my creepy treats and my little pretty wares. I had a lovely time talking to all the awesome people that were involved and those that came to the event. It's so nice meeting people with similar interests and tastes as you.

 I have combined two of my favourite things in my work recently, horror and craft in the form of cushions, cards and decorations, which seemed to go down pretty well. I have been reassured that I am moving in the right direction with my work, which is fantastic because I enjoy making my bits and bobs. 

If you missed it this time around don't fret, Frighten Brighton will be back in the new year bigger and better than before!

*Applause* 

3 comments:

  1. Was lovely to meet you!
    I bought some of your gorgeous voodoo cameo hair pins for my daughter and she was thrilled with them :)
    Looking forward to the next event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all your hard work! Everyone was buzzing about your Friday 13th jason cushions!!

    Here's to Frighten Brighton 2012 - First Sequence - saturday 25th February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgina- Lovely to meet you. I am glad they have gone to a stylish home. I hope to see you in February.

    Cyberschizold- I had a great time! I think I will bring a few more next time. I am really looking forward to February and thank you so much for letting me sell my bits and bobs.

    ReplyDelete