::NAV BAR::

home about contact

Thursday 1 December 2011

The future's bright! The future's scary!














This week I have been stressed trying to get everything sorted, but also I have been thinking about the future and come to some tough decisions. I have printed a business pack to work through via the Princes Trust website; I have been reading through it and I feel daunted by the prospect of owning my own business in the future. The negative feelings didn't last long, I had some great news this week that will change my life for the better.

I have been working really hard this week preparing for my stall at Frighten Brighton, the horror event I have been advertising through the powers of the Internet. I have taken into consideration that it is December and I have made some spooky yet festive decorations for my stall. I don't know how a Jason mask is festive, but for me horror is part of my life all year round. I have been making hair slides and brooches which is something I make on a regular basis, but I have made cushions and prints to sell along side my crafty treats. 

My little spooky treats



0 comments:

Post a Comment